LCC ELECTIONS TIME!

Fill out the intent to run form open until April 17 11:59pm

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

CLICK HERE

Note: When the elections ballot will be out, the bios of each candidate will be on the form rather than their names to avoid an election based on popularity.

Do you have questions about the election? Come to our meeting this Thursday 8:00pm at LALACS house!

As a reminder, we hope you all fill out this forms:

  1. Membership form: https://forms.gle/hcZMisVXvfT2i3jM7

  2. To nominate advisor (Faculty member) suggestions fill out this form:  https://forms.gle/VZ2L8hXcQZA7A15CA

  3. Our groupme: https://groupme.com/join_group/100121139/cGNrobiW

UPCOMING EVENTS!

  1. Migration event Panel [SEE THE FLYER]
    Please join us for an interdisciplinary panel discussion about health care access and health concerns for migrant workers at Upper Valley dairy farms.

    Tuesday April 23 at 5:30pm in Haldeman 041

    Learn about how you can get involved via classes, student organizations, and community organizations!

    Click here for details and contact [log in to unmask]" data-linkindex="1" data-loopstyle="linkonly" style="margin: 0px;"> Anaïse Boucher-Browning for more information.

  1. Loteria Night in collaboration with CAUSA! Tonight at 6:00 PM! [SEE THE FLYER]