Are you interested in a Greek house full of people who love arts & crafts, inclusivity, and dressing in theme? Are you looking for a safe, relaxed social scene to come to on a night out? Are you intrigued by the happenings of 15 Webster Ave? Well, EKT might be the right fit for you!

Come to COB(Continuous Open Bidding)!

Come with your own recent 🔥🔥HOT TAKES!🔥🔥
It can be anything! Something SILLY, something you are OBSESSED with, anything!

POWERPOINTS are encouraged! Please EMAIL our recruitment chairs if you have one! (See the END of the message for email addresses!)

What is COB?
Continuous Open Bidding (COB) is a relaxed, welcoming, non-binding alternative to the rush process.
Join our COB event Wednesday, April 17th at 9:30 PM!

1. You only have to attend 1 official COB event to join EKT (but you can come to more if you'd like!) They're pretty low-key and fun, we will do a chill activity like cookie decorating, arts and crafts, etc. These events are non-binding, feel free to bring a friend or two!
2. COB at EKT is open to 26's, 25's, and 24's of all genders. 27's are not eligible for bids.
3. A bid lasts for a whole year, so if now isn't the right time for you to join our house, you can "sink" (accept) the bid in the future!

THETALOVE,

your recruitment chairs

grace (she/her): [log in to unmask]

brian (he/they): [log in to unmask]