On May 5, 2024, Dartmouth will once again host the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention’s signature event, an Out of the Darkness Campus Walk. This will be Dartmouth’s second walk since the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Out of the Darkness Campus Walks are the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention’s student fundraising series, designed to engage young adults in the fight to prevent suicide, a leading cause of death among people ages 15-24. Last year we raised over $13,000 with over 200 registrations. This year, we’re aiming even higher.

Registration is free. To register, visit afsp.org/dartmouth<https://afsp.org/dartmouth>.

If you’d like to volunteer or help organize the event, please fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOkNnB7mS0ZkIdLImNKBPbyE0UvhzoeVZvxbNYqmndF4l5sQ/viewform>.

—Campus Walk Committee

[cid:250e4f62-5c66-470c-9aec-d1c1a8386de0]