Calling all Dartmouth Student Startup Founders for the Spring Magnuson Center Student Startup Fair and Dinner!

The Magnuson Student Leadership Board extends a special invitation to you and your Dartmouth student startup team to join us for the Magnuson Center Student Startup Fair and Founders’ Breakfast for Dinner event.

Magnuson Center Student Startup Founders’ Breakfast for Dinner
Wednesday, April 17th
8-9 PM
Magnuson Center Conference Room

Magnuson Center Student Startup Fair
Thursday, April 18th
7:30-9 PM
Magnuson Center

RSVP here for the fair and dinner: https://forms.gle/LvXUgZociZVQF4696 by Tuesday, April 16th, 12pm.

The purpose of the dinner is to welcome you to the onboarding process for the Magnuson Center Student Startup Fair set to take place on Thursday, April 18th, 7:30PM.

To participate, Dartmouth undergraduate and graduate student ventures
MUST attend an orientation dinner on Wednesday, April 17th, 2024, and then pitch their startups and projects to students at the Magnuson Center Student Startup Fair on Thursday, April 18th, 2024 7:30PM. Ventures who participate will also receive priority to apply for access to the Magnuson Center for Entrepreneurship.

We will introduce you to The Magnuson Center Student Ventures Program giving your Dartmouth-affiliated venture (undergraduate and graduate student) a connection with motivated Dartmouth student volunteers interested in pursuing careers in entrepreneurship. Projects span a variety of skill sets, such as engineering, design, business development, and marketing. Ventures receive up to five students to help them on a project and students gain valuable insight into how startups are formed and operated.

At the upcoming Magnuson Center Student Startup Fair, all of the presenting startups can hire student volunteers and have ample networking opportunities. This pre-fair dinner will provide you with all the necessary information and guidelines in order to secure your spot at the Magnuson Center Student Startup Fair.

We deeply value the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship. We understand the challenges and opportunities that come with building a startup from the ground up, and we believe the event along with the fair would be a great opportunity to foster collaboration and like-minded passion.

We would love your presence and do feel free to share the form and invite any other Dartmouth Student Startups you are aware of.

Cheers,
The Magnuson Student Leadership Board