Run a 5K or walk 1 mile to raise awareness for sexual violence and help fundraise WISE!

EVENT DATE: Sunday, April 28th from 10AM – 1PM

April is Sexual Assault Action Month, and the Student and Presidential Committee on Sexual Assault (SPCSA) is hosting our inaugural 5k run/walk event to fundraise for WISE, the leading survivor advocacy center in the Upper Valley who partners with Dartmouth to provide support to all members of our community. Join us in showing solidarity for survivors of sexual violence, celebrating the strength of our community, and uplifting a vital resource to us all. All proceeds will go to WISE as SPCSA will be covering all costs.

We’ll have FREE FOOD, merch, and READ RECEIPTS WILL PLAY!

Registration:

Registration is $10 per participant, for both walkers and runners. Early registration secures you free merchandise and food, while late registration will ensure you have free food. Final registration means you will only get food or merch if there is any remaining.

  1. Early Registration: April 5th - 12th
  2. Registration II: April 12th - 20th
  3. Final Registration: day of walk on

As a student organization, SPCSA only accepts registration through DA$H. Our registration form will include all the details we need to correctly charge your account.

Event Schedule

REGISTER HERE: bit.ly/5ksaamreg

Other SAAM Events:

  1. Bake Sale for WISE: April 15th @ Novack – contact us if you’d like to help bake!
  2. Denim Day: April 24th

Another opportunity to fundraise for WISE: Visibility:2024, A Conversation with Bushra Rehman, author of Roses, in the Mouth of a Lion (Macmillan, 2022)! For fans of On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, this is an unforgettable story about female friendship and queer love in a Muslim-American community. Tuesday, April 16 at 7:30 pm @ Collis Common Ground