Hey you!

Yes you, 24s, 25s, 26s, and 27s!

Have you recently…

  *   heard that one of your friends is in the Dimensions show?

  *   thought “ummmm, what even is the dimensions show”

  *   been like SUPER into parody, song, and/or dance

  *   thought “gee, I wish I could see my friend perform in the Dimensions show? If only there was a way to go see my friend, without ruining the surprise for the incoming students! Ugh!”

NEWS FLASH: We found a way.

Sunday, 4/21/2024, 8:00 PM, Collis Common Ground

Come laugh, cry, dance, and sing <3 <3 <3

(Remember to keep the show a secret from any 27s you know who are visiting!) You will NOT be permitted into Dimensions Show during actual Dimensions dates. Please wait until this date so you don't reveal the secret to '27s!!!!!!!!!!