Dear friends,

Join us this evening at the Edge (14 School St, across from Panarchy) at 6pm for our weekly wonderful home cooked dinner (thanks, Kent!), community, and some lively discussion of this term's book, Soren Kierkegaard's Fear and Trembling.

This week we actually get into the main text itself, covering the Preface, Attunement, and Speech in Praise of Abraham. What does Kierkegaard find most interesting about the Binding of Isaac story? Why's he obsessed with Abraham? Come to find this all out and more.

Just a reminder that you are just as welcome to join even if you haven't read any of the book! We also have extra copies if you'd like.

Other announcements for this week:
1. Tea & Snacks @ the Edge - Thurs. 4/10 (tomorrow), 1-3pm
     I'm back from my Easter Week break and so is Tea. I'll be making popovers!
2. Updated Coffee Calendly
     I (Chris) have finally updated my Calendly! https://calendly.com/f0076hd/coffee-chat
     If you ever would like to meet and talk w/ me, and get a nice beverage+treat on us, this is a great and easy way to sign up. But emailing me works just as well.
3. St. Thomas Knitting Retreat - Sat. 4/13, 9am-2pm at St Thomas Parish Hall
     A great chance to join other fiber arts enthusiasts (it's not just knitting!) of all ages in an informal environment to practice and talk and learn about the craft(s). Open to the whole      community. There will be free yarn too!

Again, please know that Guy, Alyson and I are here for all of you. So don't hesitate to reach out to us if you'd ever like to chat, meet,  have a question about anything, or have things you'd like to see or explore with the Edge!  And a reminder that you can find us on Instagram @edge_dartmouth.

Easter blessings,

Chris+