Hello, Dartmouth!

Are you looking for a community of ambitious, supportive women on campus that you can connect with? Are you looking for leadership opportunities and the chance to be a part of a new organization on campus?

Then come to The Women's Network's FIRST MEETING of the term next MONDAY, APRIL 15! We will discuss event ideas for the term, as well as our upcoming elections for Executive Board positions.
When: Monday, April 15 @ 8pm
Where: Collis 303
Also, if you have ideas of events you'd like us to have, fill out this form. Our organization aims to promote events that are relevant for our members, and no one knows better than YOU!
If you're interested, join our GroupMe.

So......What is The Women's Network (TWN)?
The Women's Network (TWN) is the largest collegiate women's networking organization in the United States. Our mission is to connect collegiate and recently graduated women and non-binary people to each other and to industry leaders, while celebrating ambition. We host a variety of experiential events and programs - both at a chapter and national level - such as speaker panels, networking events, and professional development workshops.

TWN has a presence on over 100 college campuses in the United States and Canada, and, at present, over 40,000 members in our community.

TWN is a great way to form authentic connections, develop leadership skills, gain insight into different careers, and meet other ambitious women on your campus and across the world.
Interested? Fill out our national membership form!

SEE YOU ON MONDAY!