Happy Week 3!
Hope this email find you well, this week in the GIGC...

Tonight! Tuesday 4/9 + Thursday 4/11 Join Alpha Theta For their rush events!

Tuesday:
Rush X Mellows!
DESSERTS and DELIGHTS RUSH EVENT 🍭
key information:
🌈Start time 8:30pm!
🌈Treats provided!
🌈Ask any questions you have about the house or the rush process!
🌈Meet members and enjoy a fun evening!

Thursday:
TV and TERRIFIC TALKS RUSH EVENT πŸŽ₯ πŸΏ
key information:
🌈Starts at 7:30pm!
🌈House tour included!
🌈Ask any questions!
🌈Meet chill people!
🌈DRESS UP (if you like-details below) Watch awesome TV and enjoy TASTY SNACKS
****attending rush events does NOT mean you have to rush the house!******

Get to know the members of the GIGC houses through rush events.. or

If you are looking to live in a GIGC house..

Think about living in either Phi Tau or Alpha Theta!

Hey! Housing crisis got you down?
 Uncertain about where you want to live in these upcoming terms?
 Phi Tau is located right behind Kemeny, some of the most prime real estate on campus, enjoying both a comfortable distance from high-noise areas of campus and easy walking access to Frat Row, Baker-Berry, and Collis.
 We have a full kitchen with plenty of utensils for the avid chef, spacious common areas, and plenty of other amenities.
There will be plenty of opportunities to meet siblings and people from across campus at our signature Milk and Cookies, Murder Mystery, and Sundae Evening eXtravaganza events.
 We also have a parking lot right in front of our house, which makes it very easy to host guests from off campus.
 Other Benefits: Save money as it's a fraction of the cost of college housing Convenient Location next to Baker Berry Library and Frat Row Fully Stocked Kitchen and Pantry Unlimited free ice cream from SEX Most of our rooms are spacious singles with closet spaces Built-in Library and Study Space Fridge and Elevator Access Basement and laundry machines Great shower pressure Cozy common spaces and a great community Weekly game and movie nights You do not have to be a member to live in Phi Tau, and we welcome everyone who wants to live here, including grad students (except '27s, you have to wait 'till the winter!)
 If you're interested in housing, fill out the forms below ASAP, And if you have any other questions about housing here for the Summer or Fall '24 terms, shoot an email to [log in to unmask]. We look forward to meeting you! Apply here by April 10th for 24F: https://forms.gle/apT7VotCNdF4QP2H7 Apply here by April 20 for 24X: https://forms.gle/QW7eekb1fP98KEaU Disclaimer: Filling out the interest form does NOT guarantee you housing. I will be able to definitively tell you if we will be able to offer you a room on April 10 for 24F and April 23 for 24X at the latest.

or maybe you would like to live at Alpha Theta,
Look how cozy this fella is!! THIS COULD BE YOU!!

Pusheen cat, Pusheen gif, Pusheen cute
Heyo! Looking for 24F housing?

Are you someone who is not a '27 (sorry, we still love you!), who will be taking classes for 24F, and who plans to have at least an 80 block meal plan?

Come live in Alpha Theta! We're a gender-inclusive Greek house cozied up at 33 N Main St, so we're super close to Kemeny, Moore, Baker Berry Library and Frat row!

We only charge 85% of what the college does for housing, and residents get parking priority! Financial aid applies to AO housing β€” please check with your financial aid contact if you have questions. If you're interested, please email [log in to unmask]edu ASAP.

If you're wondering what kind of programming we put on, we have a lot of dry and open-to-campus events, including movie nights and mellows (we make you dessert :). We pride ourselves on being an inclusive, welcoming space, and we'd love to share our home with you!

P.S. This is Michael. She'll be in the house this fall. She loves people...

                                    With much love, The GIGC ❀️ See you around!