Get ready for an exciting Game Night happening tonight! Also, we're thrilled to announce the launch of our very own Minecraft server exclusively for our college community. Come connect, build, and explore together in our virtual realm!

TONIGHT

Game Night

Saturday, April 13th | 10PM | Studio Sudikoff

🎮 Get your game on at Game Night, where the fun never stops! Join us for an epic evening filled with battles, races, and endless laughter as we dive into the world of Smash Bros, Super Mario Kart, and other Switch games, alongside a selection of classic board games. Fuel up with delicious snacks and challenge your friends to some friendly competition – it's game time, and the excitement is off the charts!

 Our Minecraft Server

Welcome to the "Collis After Dark" Minecraft Server, an exclusive virtual space crafted for the Dartmouth College community! Launching on April 13th, 2024, this server is your gateway to an immersive world where you can collaborate, create, and compete with fellow students. Whether you're building architectural masterpieces, exploring vast new terrains, or engaging in epic adventures, "Collis After Dark" offers a unique platform to connect and unwind after a busy day. Join us to shape and share experiences in a world made just for Dartmouth, where your creativity has no bounds!

See You Around Tonight!!!

❤️,

Your Friends at Collis After Dark