Hey Susty Community!

I’m super excited to announce an expansion of an on-campus sustainability
initiative in collaboration with Dartmouth Dining Services and Dartmouth
Government. Starting today, you can use reusable mugs and tumblers at
Novack, Ramekin, and the Fern for the purchase of *drip coffee, hot tea,
and iced coffee,* and every 10th student to do so will receive their drink
for free! Use your tumbler, and if you happen to be the lucky 10th or 20th
or 30th (etc., etc.) customer, you get it free of charge!

We’re also running a contest for those who participate in the program! For
a chance to win a new JBL speaker (grand prize) or one of four $25 DBA gift
cards: make sure you’re following Dartmouth Student Government on
Instagram, take a picture of your drink/reusable mug with the designated
photo poster in the background (see the attached image for an example) post
it to your Instagram story, and make sure to tag
@dartmouthstudentgovernment! All submissions must be entered by Tuesday,
April 16th.

So thanks for your time, and help us get this initiative off the ground!

Jacob Garland ‘25