Hello all!

The NYU Grossman Long Island School of Medicine is hosting several upcoming admissions webinars. The next one is TOMORROW, March 21st. To more about how to register, please see the attached flyer.

Sincerely,

Rae, Sarah, and Nicole

From: NYU Grossman Long Island School of Medicine
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 12:46 PM
To: NYU Grossman Long Island School of Medicine <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NYUGLISOM Admissions Info Session Webinar - Registration Required

Greetings from NYU Grossman Long Island School of Medicine!

You are cordially invited to attend a one of our upcoming virtual Admissions Info Sessions on Tuesday, March 12th, Thursday, March 21st, Tuesday, April 9th , and Thursday, April 25th to learn more about our three-year accelerated program focused on primary care.

Please see the attached flyer for more details and registration information.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

Kind regards,

The NYU Grossman Long Island SOM Admissions Team

NYU Grossman Long Island School of Medicine

NYU Langone Health

medli.nyu.edu

 ­

Access the HPP25 Home Page and Archives