Hi Everyone!

Here is a great chance to learn more about Rutger’s New Jersey Medical school. They will be holding a webinar April 4th!  See the email below and attached flyer for more information.

Warmly,

Your HPP Team

From: njmsadmiss <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2024 12:30 PM
Subject: Rutgers NJMS Admissions Seminar

Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Dear Colleague,

We are happy to share with you our next Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Virtual Admissions Seminar scheduled for Thursday, April 4th at 4:00pm. The session will be a great opportunity to learn more about Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (NJMS), including all aspects of our application process, interview tips, curriculum, clinical and research opportunities, student life and support services, etc.

Enclosed is a flyer, which may be shared with anyone who may benefit from the Admissions Seminar. Registration can be completed by visiting: njms.rutgers.edu/admissions/admissionsSeminar.php

If you have any questions or would like additional information, please feel free to contact The Office of Admissions at (973) 972-4631.

We hope you and your students can join us on April 4th.

Sincerely,

George F. Heinrich, M.D.

Associate Dean of Admissions

Adjunct Professor of Medicine

Mercedes Rivero, M.S.

Assistant Dean of Admissions

Director, Summer Medical Experience Scholars Program

185 South Orange Avenue

Medical Science Building, Room C-653

Newark, New Jersey 07101

(973) 972-4631