Hello all!

The Neurology Department at Yale is looking to hire a Clinical Research Associate. To learn more, please see the attached job description.

Sincerely,
Nicole, Sarah and Rae

From: Jasak, Sara <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2024 7:54 AM
To: Jasak, Sara <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Post Graduate Clinical Research Associate Opportunity- Yale School of Medicine, Neurology Department

Good Morning,
We have a new opportunity looking for a post graduate clinical research associate working with both our Movement Disorders team and Neurosurgical group. I have attached here the posting and also below, if you could post to your premed list servs I would appreciate it. I have also posted it on handshake.
Thanks again,
Sara

The Adams Comprehensive Parkinson Disease and Movement Disorders Care Center

Departments of Neurology and Neurosurgery

Yale University School of Medicine

We seek a motivated individuals to join a world-class interdisciplinary team as a clinical research associate to optimize the human experience of people with neurodegenerative disease. The center aims to provide seamlessly integration of holistic patient-centered care and clinical research that encompasses areas of public health outreach, complementary therapies, behavioral interventions, clinical phenotyping and therapeutics, and advanced therapies (including deep brain stimulation and MR-guided focused ultrasound). Each intervention investigated explores the potential to enhance clinical therapeutics and practices to expand the impact on the daily lives of people with neurodegenerative disease.

As the clinical research associate, you will work closely with our team as an integral part of clinical research. Under the direction of Drs. Veronica Santini and Zion Zibly, the primary role of the research associate will include study coordination of new and ongoing clinical research projects including participant recruitment, screening and consenting, performing assessments, data collection and analysis, IRB/grant submission processes, and manuscript preparation. You will learn about the neurologic conditions we treat and how to conduct high quality clinical research using the standardized assessment tools of our field. You will also have the opportunity to participate as a co-author on manuscripts.

Joining this team requires a minimum commitment of 2 years starting in summer of 2024. We seek highly motivated, enthusiastic candidates who have a growth mindset, are hardworking, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Candidates must be willing to occasionally work flexible hours (including evenings or weekends) and travel locally (to surrounding towns). You must be an excellent writer and communicator in English. BS or BA degree with a strong academic record is also required. Interested applicants should apply to the online form in full and also email our assistant, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, with your resume and a letter of intent that includes your pertinent skills, interest/motivation, and goals for the position. Applicants will be reviewed on a first come basis and strong candidates will be invited to interview.