From: Rickert, Rebecca <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, February 29, 2024 3:44 PM
To: Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Animal Care Technician - Middlebury College

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Hi Sarah,

I hope this message finds you well. We're currently looking for an Animal Care Technician at Middlebury College in Vermont and I was wondering if you could help us spread the word by sharing our posting in your network of any recent graduates or upcoming May graduates that might be interested in this type of role. The position is full time and benefit eligible. Any support means a lot to us.

Here's a link to the job posting: https://apply.workable.com/middleburycollege/j/1E3A40BF5A/

If there is someone else that is more appropriate at the college that I should speak to, please let me know. Thank you so much for your consideration.

Rebecca Rickert (she/her)

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Human Resources | Middlebury College

Phone: 802-443-2505 | Email: [log in to unmask]

152 Maple St. Suite 101, Middlebury, VT 05753

Access the HPP24 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP24 List