Hi Ruckus!

Forwarding along an awesome job posting shared by Sophie Neuhaus ’20 for anyone interested in sustainability/equity/planning work–see below!

My team (the 10-Minute Walk program) at TPL is looking to hire a fellow based in Boston to support a project focused on increasing access to parks and greenspace within the Boston Housing Authority system. It’s a great role for anyone interested in community organizing, data collection, partnership-building, and/or community-centered planning. The goal is for this person to get exposure to all parts of the planning process, from working on-the-ground with residents and decision-makers to support our Boston office with research and events.

We’re hoping for someone to start in May (I know that’s a bit early for Dartmouth seniors, but we might be able to be flexible for the right candidate) and the salary would be $60,000. Right now, we’re just looking at a one-year position, but we’re looking into opportunities to fund the position beyond that timeline.

You can find the full job description here: https://www.tpl.org/career/park-equity-accelerator-fellow. Please share far and wide, and let me know if you or anyone else has any questions!

Thanks!

Best,

Sophie

Sophie Neuhaus
Senior Program Associate, Technical Assistance, 10-Minute Walk®

Trust for Public Land
632 Broadway, Suite 902
New York, NY 10012
Microsoft Teams: +1.646.499.2098

Connecting everyone to the outdoors™
tpl.org  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  YouTube  |  LinkedIn |  Instagram