Here's what's happening this week in Sustainability!

Students on the Appalachia Energy Immersion Trip learned about acid mine drainage remediation at the Morris Creek watershed.

THE (NEAR) FUTURE

EARTH MONTH EVENT SUBMISSIONS

TUESDAY, March 26th

DARTMOUTH BIKES "OPEN SHOP" HOURS
8:30 - 10AM | Dartmouth Bikes Shop (Basement of Fahey Hall)
FREE MARKET THRIFT STORE VOLUNTEER HOURS
7 - 9PM | North Mass Basement

WEDNESDAY, March 27th

SUSTAINABILITY OFFICE HOURS
12:30PM - 1:30PM | Robinson 106

THURSDAY, March 28th

FREE MARKET THRIFT STORE OPEN HOURS
12:30 - 2PM | North Mass Basement
PLANT MEDICINE WALK WITH DR. JUS CREA
12:05 - 2:15PM | O-Farm

SATURDAY, March 30th

FREE MARKET THRIFT STORE OPEN HOURS
12PM - 3PM | North Mass Basement

SUNDAY, March 31st

FREE MARKET THRIFT STORE OPEN HOURS
12PM - 3PM | North Mass Basement

WEEKLY FEATURE

So much of our media is mired in gloom and doom–and don't get us wrong, there's a lot to be wary of when it comes to our fight for a just, livable future in the face of intensifying injustices and climate change. But, there's also SO much good work being done, too, that rarely gets highlighted, and we're here to begin to change that.

If you've got a climate win or sustainability star you're excited about, big or small, email us at [log in to unmask]," target="_blank" id="OWAfbce9435-9549-1e37-b286-e57ba1906bd4" class="VKazi _08uVf OWAAutoLink" rel=" noopener" data-hook="WebLink" style="color: rgb(75, 209, 160); margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;">[log in to unmask], and we'll include it in next week's newsletter! According to the IPCC, every action that prevents further degrees of global warming, no matter what scale, is meaningful.

OTHER EVENTS

Below, find events from other campus and local organizations related to sustainability, climate, and social justice!

ENERGY AND CLIMATE CAREERS OFFICE HOURS
Tuesdays | 12 - 1PM | IR 155