Error during command authentication.

ANOTHER GREAT WEEKEND WITH YOUR FRIENDS AT COLLIS AFTER DARK (& PB)!!

Frost Lights | 6p-12a | Friday (2/23) & Saturday (2/24)

This WHOLE WEEKEND we will be up by the Observatory enjoying the light show! Come walk through some colorful lights, see artwork from fellow students, and enjoy some real wood bonfires! We'll have hot cocoa, good music, and chill ~*~vibes~*~ this weekend!

See you there!