Hello all!

Registration for the July – September 2024 MCAT test dates will open next Tuesday, February 27th at noon EST. Please see the AAMC website for more information about the MCAT and how to register.

You can also find links to our MCAT resources (along with our other application resources) on our website. See specifically our September 2023 MCAT Newsletter, MCAT Tips & Advice, and MCAT Prep Resources.

Additionally, The AAMC does have a Fee Assistance Program (FAP) to help defray the cost of the MCAT and AMCAS application.

As always, we are here to support you! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Best wishes,

Nicole, Sarah, and Rae

Access the HPP25 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP25 List