Hello all!

Rapaport Plastic Surgery & Coolspa, a private plastic surgery practice in Maryland, is looking to hire a medical assistant to start in May/June 2024. To learn more, please see the email below.

Sincerely,

Sarah, Nicole, and Rae

From: Elisabeth Hailu <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2024 2:52 PM
To: Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Posting

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

My name is Elisabeth Hailu and I am a medical assistant at Dr. Rapaport's private practice and coolspa. I would like to post the following job opportunity for any prehealth graduating senior planning on taking a year between university and graduate school. Please let me know if you have any questions or require any further information:

"Rapaport Plastic Surgery & Coolspa is looking for a medical assistant at our practice. Please see the job description below. This is an ideal job for students looking to take time off between college and medical school. If you are interested in applying, please send your resume, cover letter, and headshot to Elisabeth Hailu at [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])

We are an upscale plastic surgery practice on the Upper East Side of Manhattan looking to hire a medical assistant to begin in May/June 2024. Position requires commitment until the summer of 2025.

Responsibilities include:

      •     Opportunities to: assist with office procedures (injections, mole removals, scar revisions) and consultations (mostly aesthetic), give pre-operative and post-operative instructions to patients, circulating during surgical operations (breast augmentations, liposuctions, facelifts etc.) with the potential to eventually scrub in during some operations, sterilize operating equipment, keeping the operating room and treatment rooms stocked

      •     Performing Coolsculpting, a non-invasive fat reduction technology

      •     Some front desk work

      •     Assisting with office procedures and consultations at our two medspa locations

      •     Managing patient flow

We are looking for someone who is hardworking, honest, outgoing, and interested in plastic surgery. This is a job where you will gain valuable experience and have the opportunity to learn from one of the best surgeons in NY. A commitment until the summer of 2025 is required; however, additional time may be an option. Previous medical experience is

preferred but not necessary"

Best,

Elisabeth Hailu

Medical Assistant

Cell: 402.676.0182

Aethos – Coolspa – David P. Rapaport, MD, FACS

www.aethosnyc.com | O. 212.529.1129

www.Coolspa.com | O: 212.249.4990

www.ParkAvenuePlasticSurgeon.com | O: 212.249.9955

| F: 212.249.0439

The information contained in this electronic e-mail transmission and any attachments are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication and any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and electronic mail and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device or medium. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any attorney-client, physician-patient or other privilege.

Access the HPP24 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP24 List