Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HPP25 Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

WRITING FOR THE APPLICATION WORKSHOP!

TONIGHT! @ 6:00 PM EST VIA ZOOM

RSVP HERE TO ATTEND!

It is time to prepare for writing your application for medical, dental, or veterinary school! You’ve worked hard for many years and writing your application is your opportunity to summarize in your own voice your experiences, accomplishments, motivations, and aspirations. To help you prepare to write the best application possible, in this workshop we will:

We highly recommend that you attend this workshop! In addition, we encourage you to reach out to Sarah and Nicole who can help you review your application writing as well as any other questions or concerns you might have about the application/composite process. You schedule a meeting through Calendly (see our website for links) or reach out to Rae at [log in to unmask]. We also encourage you to sign up for the MedApp2024-2025 Listserv if you haven't already!

Best wishes!

Nicole, Sarah, and Rae

Access the HPP25 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP25 List