Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - HPP25 Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Do you have general questions about the Composite Process? Support Letters? Application Logistics? Privatefolio? Or some other aspect of the approaching med/dental/vet application process?

YOU’RE INVITED!

APPLICATION/COMPOSITE OPEN Q&A SESSION!

Come with your questions! We hope you leave with some answers!

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 15 @ 12:00 – 1:00 PM EST

RSVP HERE TO RECEIVE THE ZOOM LINK!

Attend our VIRTUAL Application/Composite Q&A this Thursday the 15th from 12:00 – 1:00 PM EST! Just RSVP using the link above to receive the Zoom link.

Nicole, Sarah, and Rae will be available to answer all your questions! Feel free to pop into the Q&A anytime during the hour!

Best wishes!

Nicole, Sarah, and Rae

Access the HPP25 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP25 List