Hi all!

Both Nicole and Sarah still have several walk-in slots available TODAY! If you would like to meet to discuss your Spring course selections, or anything else on your mind, then please use their Calendly links below to sign up for walk-in slot. Note that if you don’t find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask] to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

TODAY’S WALK-IN HOURS SCHEDULE!

Nicole: 1:00 – 4:30 PM EST

https://calendly.com/nicoleroeper

Sarah: 2:00 – 4:30 PM EST