Hello all!

The Knauert Lab at the Yale School of Medicine of medicine is looking to hire a Clinical Research Associate to work on a project focused on understanding sleep and circadian disruption in the ICU. To learn more, please see the attached job description and email below.

Sincerely,
Nicole, Sarah, and Rae

From: Tarafder, Roshnee <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2024 5:02 PM
To: Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>; Nicole M. Roeper <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Full Time Paid Clinical Research Opportunity

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

Hello Sarah and Nicole,

I am reaching out to share that my research team at Yale University School of Medicine has an open postgraduate research associate position! We are a clinical research team at Yale University School of Medicine, where our studies are based out of the intensive care unit (ICU) at Yale-New Haven Hospital. This is a fantastic opportunity for students interested in medicine to gain experience working with patients and families in a fast-paced environment.

This is a 1-year full-time paid position with the potential to be extended an additional year (maximum of 2 years). Interested students must be recent graduates or expected to graduate this semester (May 2024) and be willing to relocate to New Haven, CT. I have attached our formal recruitment ad that has information on how interested students may send application materials. Our application deadline is March 1st, 2024 and we are interviewing on a rolling basis.

If you could pass this recruitment ad to any interested students or interested student groups, that would be amazing! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Roshnee Tarafder
Knauert Lab<https://medicine.yale.edu/lab/knauert/>
Yale University School of Medicine
Section of Pulmonary, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine