Hey Ruckus!

Mark your calendars to join the Energy Justice Clinic in collaboration with our Office for "Can TikTok Save the Planet?: Communication, Ethical Storytelling, and Building Your Social Media Brand Workshop" with Doria Brown and Arielle King on Wednesday, February 7th from 12:15-1:30 PM in the Project Hub in the Irving Building.

Brown and King are both part of the EcoTok Collective, which “stands firmly against climate doomism and believes that educating about existing and upcoming climate solutions is an effective form of activism.” Learn more about them on their website<https://www.ecotokcollective.com/>, follow their work on TikTok<https://www.tiktok.com/@ecotokcollective?lang=en>, and don’t miss our conversation with them next week.

[Image]

<3,

Susty