The deadline to apply for programs at the American University of Kuwait in 2024-25 is Thursday, February 1st at 11:59pm.

Through our funded leave-term internships next fall or spring (4 slots available), you gain valuable professional experience while contributing to the growth and development of a liberal arts institution in a key part of the world. Apply HERE<https://www.dartmouth.edu/aukproject/student_programs/programs/funded_internships.php>.

Through our for-credit exchange program next fall (2 slots available), choose from a list of Gulf Studies courses or select classes from across AUK's 16 majors in Arts & Sciences, Engineering and Applied Sciences, and Business and Economics.  Apply HERE<https://guarini.dartmouth.edu/programs/american-university-kuwait>.

Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with questions or for more info.

Kerry L. Laufer
Deputy Director, Dartmouth-American University of Kuwait Program
Dartmouth College
44 N. College Street
Hanover, NH 03755 USA
O: +1-603-646-9671