Hello all!

Welcome to Week 2 of Winter Term!

We know many of you may be considering adjusting your winter term courses, and to help you both Sarah and Nicole will be conducting extra walk-in hours TODAY and the rest of this week (see schedule below). Please use Sarah’s or Nicole’s Calendly links below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all their appointment times). Note that if you don’t find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask] to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

TODAY’S WALK-IN HOURS SCHEDULE!

Monday, January 8th

Nicole: 1:00 – 4:30 PM EST

https://calendly.com/nicoleroeper