Error during command authentication.

Apologies! We forgot to include the RSVP link. Please see the link below to RSVP.

RESEARCH WORKSHOP: FINDING, FUNDING, AND DOING!

THURSDAY, JANUARY 11TH @ 6:00 PM EST

CARSON HALL, ROOM 060

RSVP HERE TO ATTEND!

We will also livestream the event. If you’d prefer to attend virtually, please indicate so in the RSVP from and we’ll send you a Zoom link.

From the sciences to public health, to the humanities, and beyond – learn more about how to find, fund, and get involved in research!

In this workshop, you will learn about:

Access the HPP25 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP25 List