From: Talwar, Divya <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 3, 2024 10:31 AM
To: Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>; Rae L. Stokes <[log in to unmask]>; Nicole M. Roeper <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Pre-Med Student Research Opportunity

Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Hello,

I am writing to let you know about a fellowship opportunity for pre-med students interested in taking gap years to conduct clinical research. The fellowship is a funded research program at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in the Division of Orthopaedic Surgery. A minimum 2-year commitment is required. Successful MCD Fellow applicant will be completing a BA/BS degree. We will accepting applications on a rolling basis until March 1, 2024. However, earlier applications are welcome and fellowship spots will be offered to the candidates on rolling basis.

I am writing with the hopes of distributing this listing to the appropriate scholars. Please find attached a program brochure and material. Thank you in advance for your assistance and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Divya Talwar

Divya Talwar, PhD, MPH

Clinical Outcomes Research Manager