Hey Ruckus,

Please join Laura and me for office hours today from 12-1:30pm! We’ve got some delicious fudgy vegan brownies to munch on while we chat all things susty (and more!). All are welcome, whether you’ve been involved in the past or are looking to get started, whether you’ve got lots of sustainability-related things on your mind or you’re just looking to hang out for a bit.

See you soon!

Warmly,

Rachel

P.S. If you need to submit your bus payment for the All-Ivy Sustainability Careers Conference, this is a great opportunity to do so!