From: McTague, Michael (BIDMC ? Orthopedics) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2023 3:43 PM
To: Sarah L. Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: BIDMC Ortho

Hi Sarah,

Hope all is well!

Alice Wong is finishing up her time with our clinical research team and Namitha Alluri is being onboarded to work in our laboratory for the Winter semester. The word is out with faculty and we have 5 positions open for the spring semester. There is a mix of clinical, translational, and basic research. Some of these do come with a stipend. The application can be found here: https://redcap-edc.bidmc.harvard.edu/qi/surveys/?s=YYJ9L37EHP

Do you mind sharing with the students?

Happy Holidays!

Mike

Michael McTague, MPH

Director of Clinical Research

Carl J. Shapiro Department of Orthopaedic Surgery

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center

P: 617-667-9750

PLEASE NOTE: This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records. See our web page at http://www.bilh.org for a full directory of Beth Israel Lahey Health sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

Access the HPP25 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP25 List