From: Jackie O'Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2023 9:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Remote Data Science Internship opportunity for summer 2023 - TechFoundation/Mass General Brigham Hospital

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Dear Health Professions Advisor,

I hope this finds you, your colleagues, and your students well.  You were so kind last year as to share information with your students regarding the Remote Data Science Research Internship that we offer through a partnership with TechFoundation and Brigham and Women's Hospital.

We had a wonderful  cohort this past summer, and are currently accepting applications for our 2024 cohort.  I wanted to reach out with information for next year's program, and to ask if you would share this info with any students who may be interested.

I've attached the flyer with all relevant info.  Applications are open on Handshake Oct 15 - Jan 15 (job ID: #8376513).  Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you and best regards,

Jackie

Access the HPP25 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP25 List