Hello all!

Massachusetts General Hospital’s Center for Women’s Mental Health is looking to hire for three clinical research coordinator positions. To learn more, please see the email below and attached job description.

Sincerely,

Sarah, Nicole, and Rae

From: Rediger, Bryn <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2023 12:50 PM
Cc: Rediger, Bryn <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job Posting: Clinical Research at Mass General Hospital

Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Good afternoon,

The Massachusetts General Hospital's Center for Women’s Mental Health is looking to fill three open Clinical Research Coordinator positions with a start date of early June 2023. Would you kindly circulate our job posting to seniors? I have attached the job description with further information about the role. Students are welcome to submit their application through the MGH Hiring portal, via Handshake (Job 8525173), or by emailing me directly at [log in to unmask].

Students with human subjects research experience and a demonstrated interest in women's health are considered especially competitive. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Holidays!
Bryn

Bryn Rediger |she/her/hers| Program Coordinator

Massachusetts General Hospital

Ammon-Pinizzotto Center for Women’s Mental Health

Perinatal and Reproductive Psychiatry

185 Cambridge Street, Ste. 2200 | Boston, MA 02114

www.womensmentalhealth.org

Connect with us on: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at https://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline .

Access the HPP24 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP24 List