Hello all!

Yale Medical School’s Cerebrovascular Lab is looking to hire a Clinical Research Associate. To learn more, please see the attached job description and below email.

Sincerely,

Sarah, Nicole, and Rae

From: Olexa, Madelynne <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2023 3:25 PM
To: Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Postgraduate Job Posting

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Hello!

I am a postgraduate research associate at the Yale Cerebrovascular Lab and we are looking to hire a graduate for a two-year job position starting this summer. I’ve attached the flyer and was hoping you could include it in your listservs and job opportunities board. I’ve also attached a copy-ready paragraph for the listserv. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. Thanks!

CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE POSITION - YALE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

Link: https://forms.gle/ir1EpHrDMtAzjj6J8

The Yale Cerebrovascular Lab is recruiting one postgraduate research associate to join our group for a two-year position starting as soon as possible. The lab researches cerebral hemodynamics and how they are impaired by neurologic injury. After exciting findings detailing the risks of impaired autoregulation, current projects are focusing on intervention mechanisms aimed at maintaining blood pressure within personalized limits of autoregulation. Responsibilities include screening patients, monitoring patients in the neuro-ICU, data analysis, and manuscript preparation. Associates will also have the opportunity to attend and present at conferences. Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis and strong applicants will be invited to interview. Please find more information/apply using this google form:  https://forms.gle/ir1EpHrDMtAzjj6J8

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!

All the best,

Madelynne Olexa

Postgraduate Clinical Research Associate

Yale Neurology

Cell: 480-334-7129

Access the HPP24 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP24 List