Hello all!

Harvard/Brigham and Women's Hospital is looking to hire a Clinical Research Assistant to work on kidney disease research in its Renal Division. Past Dartmouth students have worked in this position and have had great experiences. To learn more about this opportunity, please see the attached job description and below email.

Sincerely,
Sarah, Nicole, and Rae

From: Scovner Ravi, Katherine,MD, MPH <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2023 3:49 PM
To: Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Castro, Valentina <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Clinical Research Assistant Position

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
Dear Pre-Med Advising Team,

Thank you so much for connecting me with alums last year - we hired two Dartmouth alums, and they are both excellent. One will go off to med school this spring, so we are looking for his replacement.

Our research assistants work in our clinical research lab at Harvard (Brigham and Women's Hospital). We are only seeking applicants who are able to stay for at least two academic years. Our lab focuses on patients with kidney disease, and there are lots of opportunity for exposure to patients and research methods.

Interested candidates can email a cover letter and resume to Valentina Castro, one of our current research assistants, at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (Cced).

Please let me know if I can answer any questions.

All the best,

Katherine

Katherine Scovner Ravi, MD, MPH
Instructor | Harvard Medical School
Associate Physician | Brigham and Women's Hospital, Renal Division
[cid:f301ece6-2868-43f1-9298-5c8cc48ac4f8]