Hello all!

Nicole Roeper will be conducting walk-in hours TODAY (see schedule below)! Please use Nicole’s Calendly links below to schedule a walk-in appointment (you can also use the same links to view all her appointment times). Note that if you don’t find a slot on Calendly, whether for walk-ins or other appointments, keep checking for cancellations and/or reach out directly to [log in to unmask] to connect with Rae Stokes, our Program Coordinator. We always do our best to find a time for you.

TODAY’S WALK-IN HOURS SCHEDULE!

Wednesday, November 22: 2:00 – 4:30 PM EST

Nicole: https://calendly.com/nicoleroeper

Nicole can help you with any questions or concerns you might have about the pre-health experience, course planning, extracurriculars, research and internship opportunities, goal contemplations, medical school applications, and anything else that’s on your mind!

Best wishes!

Sarah, Nicole, and Rae

Access the HPP24 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP24 List