Hello all!

We are excited to share that the application for the Dartmouth Class of ‘85 Bridges to Health Professions Fund is now OPEN! Applications are due by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, November 26.

The mission of the Class of ‘85’s Bridges to Health Professions Fund is to help diversify the medical profession by reducing financial barriers of preparing for and taking the MCAT for Dartmouth pre-health students with high financial need and academic preparedness. This year the Bridges Fund will provide up to four grants of $1,500 to current Dartmouth students.

Who is eligible to apply for the Bridges Grant? ·

What if I have already purchased supplies/materials to prepare to take the MCAT in January 2024?

What if I have applied for the Geisel Early Assurance Program?

Applications are due on Sunday, November 26 at 11:59 PM EST!

Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdohf1xlSUID44DLh4-XBO3cS43n3cRJJid-TJ6Id0Wk1Axtg/viewform?usp=pp_url

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the Bridges to Health Professions Fund, or about the MCAT more generally. You can find useful information and tips about the MCAT on our website.

Best wishes!

Sarah, Nicole, Rae, and the Class of ‘85

Access the HPP25 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP25 List