Sarah

From: Rebecca McClure <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2023 3:25 PM

We are looking for exceptional college seniors interested in working on a really BIG public health challenge. We are the diabetes information company, Close Concerns, and along with our sibling organization research company, dQ&A, we are committed to making life better for people living with diabetes - that's 30+ million people in the USA (equivalent to the population of Texas!) and 537 million people worldwide.
Join us as an associate for our two-year program - there's no better way to gain broad exposure to the multi-faceted diabetes and obesity healthcare landscape. Considering our day-to-day work with key opinion leaders, travel to conferences with the latest research, and the deep learning that happens every day on the job, this program is an amazing way to set yourself apart from the rest of the crowd applying to medical and graduate school.
Apply here<https://apply.workable.com/closeconcerns/j/381004FAA8/> for our 19th year of the Associate Program! We are looking to hire several associates/analysts at both Close Concerns and dQ&A to start in June 2024.

If the above is not enough to convince you to apply, maybe you'd like to learn a bit more about what is unique to this program's responsibilities:
*       Early management experience, with significant responsibility and influence from Day One
*       Unparalleled exposure to the real world of healthcare and business
*       Well-versed knowledge of and experience in diabetes, obesity, and public health
*       Experience interviewing leading clinicians, researchers, and executives in the diabetes field, and developing working relationships with these leaders
*       Opportunities for travel, both in the US and internationally, attending over 25 major medical and scientific conferences each year
*       Opportunities to publish and present abstracts and reports at medical conferences and in peer-reviewed journals
*       Expert support on your journeyto medical school/graduate school - we have an unparalleled 100% medical school acceptance rate!
[cid:EDBD5CF3-7547-4C0B-B079-B271FAD26F70]
Please let me know if you have any questions about these opportunities. We so appreciate your continued partnership as we search for excellent students to join our team.  For my part, gratitude abounds for all of you and every effort you have taken to support our organizations.
Best,
Rebecca

Rebecca McClure (she/her)
VP of Operations, Close Concerns