Hello all!

The Harvard Orthopaedic Trauma Initiative is accepting applications for its internship program. To learn more, please see the email below.

Sincerely,

Sarah, Nicole, Rae

From: Brameier, Devon <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2023 12:18 PM
To: Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: HMSOTI Semester Internship

You don't often get email from [log in to unmask]. Learn why this is important

Hello Rae,

Please see the description below:

"The Harvard Orthopaedi Trauma Initiative welcomes Dartmouth students interested in orthopaedic research to join us for a semester internship in orthopaedic trauma research! We are looking for driven and open-minded students to join our team for a semester to participate in clinical research and experience orthopaedic clinical care. Semester interns will be based at either the Brigham and Women's Hospital or the Massachusetts General Hospital for the duration of their internship, with collaboration across both sites. Interns will spend 2-3 days per week on research and 1-2 days per week on clinical exposure (including outpatient clinics, operating rooms, and more!). Previous interns have played pivotal roles in enrolling patients for studies, writing manuscripts, and designing new studies! We have a number of alumni from this program that are happy to speak with interested applicants.

This is an unpaid internship. Applications can be submitted at this link: https://redcap.link/HMSOTIsemesterintern. Applications must be received by November 30th, 2023 for Winter Semester applicants and by February 28th, 2024 for Spring Semester applicants. Students interested in spending the summer semester with us must apply to our Summer Internship program, the details of which can be found here: https://www.massgeneral.org/orthopaedics/education-and-training/internships/orthopaedic-trauma-undergraduate-and-medical-student-summer-internship.

If you have any questions about this internship, please email [log in to unmask]."

Please let me know if you need any additional information or have further questions.

Thank you for your help! We look forward to having more Dartmouth students working with us!

Best wishes

Devon

Access the HPP26 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP26 List