From: Alyssa Ridley <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Student Engagement Opportunity

On Tuesday, September 19 at 3:00 p.m. EST, Greg Whitt will moderate a live Zoom webinar to discuss How Earthjustice and Social Justice Intersect (Registration link is here: https://earthjustice-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_T4MMmDewRw2hNWAFPpeB1Q#/registration).

Earthjustice’s Courtney Bowie, Dror Ladin, Molly Tack-Hooper, and Casandia Bellevue will be our panelists. We will discuss their career paths and what their past work in housing justice, immigration, human rights, and civil rights has in common with their current roles at Earthjustice.

In addition to students and early career professionals, experienced professionals are also encouraged to attend and learn from attorneys who did not follow a traditional path to a career in environmental law. Please share the registration information with your networks and encourage as many folks to attend as possible.

[cid:image001.png@01D9D549.607612E0]