From: Heidi L. Petrin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 6, 2023 3:24 PM
To: Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Sarah J. Cram <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Volunteer opportunity-Fitness Friend

Hello,

My name is Heidi Petrin, I supervise the mobility technician program at Dartmouth Hitchcock hospital. I was sent your email address by Breggy who helped us develop a “Core 4” exercise program video to share with our patients during their hospital stay.  The intent is to increase mobility and prevent hospital acquired deconditioning.  This collaboration with Breggy lead to the development of a volunteer position within our department.  We are seeking volunteers for this role and would love to partner with Dartmouth students. Is this something you would be willing to share? Please see link below and attached description.

Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center Volunteer Application Form - Volunteer Services (volgistics.com)

Best,

Heidi

Heidi Petrin, PTA

Mobility Technician, Supervisor

phone: 603.650.5984 cell: 603.387.8683

new brand

Confidentiality Notice:  This email transmission, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution violates confidentiality and privacy laws, and is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the message.  Thank you.

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE:

This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.

Access the HPP25 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP25 List