Looking for ways to become more environmentally sustainable?

Looking For Someone GIFs | Tenor

We’re working to reduce plastic waste at cafes across campus, and one of our major goals is to roll out a loyalty program for students who bring their own reusable mug or tumbler at DDS locations. For example, you could get a FREE drink after x number of purchases in your reusable!!

But we need YOUR support to make this happen!

Bring Your Own REUSABLE TUMBLER at the Fern and Ramekin!! Help us show DDS that students are interested in sustainable dining.

Drinking Coffee GIFs | Tenor

Any tumblers used MUST be clean!!!

Dish-washing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Come show your support for this susty initiative and help us reduce single-use waste on campus!!

<3 The Dartmouth Tumbler Team