Hi all!

Are you a RISING JUNIOR interested in learning more about the Geisel Early Assurance Program (EAP)? Then please attend the Geisel EAP Info Session on Thursday, June 29th and hear directly from Aileen Panitz, Director of Admissions, and Alicia Kehn, Assistant Director of Admissions. Note that while EAP would typically be for the ’25s, if you are a ’24 who took time off and has between 5-6 terms left to complete, you could be considered eligible for EAP.

GEISEL EAP INFO SESSION

THURSDAY, JUNE 29 @ 5:30 PM EST via Zoom

RSVP HERE! Even if you are unable to attend, as the RSVP form also serves as an interest form.

Please note that this event will be recorded. We’ll send more information about how to access the recording after the event.

A few other things of note:

  1. HPP will assist with the EAP application process. We oversee the Letters of Evaluation process and your Pre-Health Assistant Deans, Sarah and Nicole, are happy to help you evaluate whether or not to apply, assess your application, and review your personal statement and activities writing.
  2. The EAP application typically opens in late August and is due in early October. Exact dates for this year are to be decided.
  3. Some logistical information is available on the HPP website: https://www.dartmouth.edu/prehealth/applying/geisel_early.html.

Sincerely,

Sarah, Nicole, and Rae

Access the HPP25 Home Page and Archives