Join us for our first Susty office hours of spring term!

Come enjoy some rhubarb upside down cake ft. 'barb from your very own Dartmouth Organic Farm & chat about ways to get involved in summer term sustainability! And speaking of food from local farms--we'll be answering any and all questions about our upcoming New England Food Immersion program today (apps due Sunday)!

Image.jpeg

Swing by also to talk about summer internship offerings--applications for farm and thrift store interns are due tomorrow night!

Warmly,

Rachel

Get Outlook for iOS