Hello all,

Our sincerest apologies for the delay in sending you the recording for last week’s Filling Out the Application Workshop. The recording was sent to Rae’s email, but since she was out on vacation, Sarah was unable to send it to you. You can access the recording by using the link below. You can also find the presentation slides attached.

https://dartmouth.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?pid=3fb521fd-211e-4e6a-8a24-adc900ccf813

Additionally, To help prepare you to fill out the application, we have created the attached Application FAQs and Delivering Your Packet instructions. Please be sure to keep these resources close at hand as you craft your application, as the majority of possible questions will be addressed within them. However, if you are unable to find the answer to your question(s), please do not hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask].

The language of these resources will tilt towards MD schools, but please note that nearly all of it applies directly to DO and Dental, and much for Veterinary school as well (except letters), and it is relevant for some other clinical graduate programs. Your HPP team will be here to assist you throughout the process.

Sincerely,

Sarah, Nicole, and Rae

To unsubscribe from the HPP23 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=HPP23