Hello all!

Rutgers New Jersey School of Medicine is hosting an admissions webinar next Wednesday, May 17. To learn more, please see the below email and enclosed flyer.

Sincerely,
Sarah, Nicole, and Rae

From: njmsapplicant <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2023 12:14 PM
Subject: Rutgers NJMS Admissions Seminar

Some people who received this message don't often get email from [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Learn why this is important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

Dear Colleague,

We are happy to share with you our next Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Virtual Admissions Seminar scheduled for Wednesday, May 17th at 4:00pm. The session will be a great opportunity to learn more about Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (NJMS), including all aspects of our application process, interview tips, curriculum, clinical and research opportunities, student life and support services, etc.

Enclosed is a flyer, which may be shared with anyone who may benefit from the Admissions Seminar. Registration can be completed by visiting: njms.rutgers.edu/admissions/admissionsSeminar.php

If you have any questions or would like additional information, please feel free to contact The Office of Admissions at (973) 972-4631.

We hope many of your students will join us on May 17th.

Sincerely,

George F. Heinrich, M.D.

Associate Dean for Admissions

New Jersey Medical School