From: Nicholas Sugiarto <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2023 11:05 AM
To: Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Request to Advertise the Senior Fellow Symposium

Hi HPP,

Hi, this is Nicholas Sugiarto, a '23 who is a pre-health mentor.

I am this year's senior fellow, which means that this year, rather than take traditional classes, I have been pursuing independent research under Dr. Xiaofeng Wang and Dr. Siming Zhao from Geisel Medical School.

Next Wednesday, I will be presenting at the senior fellow symposium, where I will present my computational biology research of the past year to campus. I wanted to advertise this event to the HPP ListServ because I think it's a really unique research opportunity that underclassmen would like to attend.

Many pre-health students have done it in the past, including last year's pre-health mentor '22 Yuri Oh. Not many people know about the program, so I wanted to increase exposure for it. It's a really great way for pre-health students who are interested in research to take charge of their own project in a way unheard of for most undergraduate institutions.

I've attached the poster for the event. Thank you so much for your time and help.

Best,

Nick

Access the HPP25 Home Page and Archives

Unsubscribe from the HPP25 List