Hello all!

Each year we host several admissions "visits" so you can get a chance to hear more about what med schools are like from the schools themselves. You also get a chance to recognize common threads and differences between them. Last fall we hosted an admissions webinar with UMASS and over the Winter Term we hosted a webinar with Tufts, both of which you can view HERE<https://dartmouth.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?pid=1e4647ba-c9fb-4313-9da8-acaf0130b6e4> along with past year's webinars.

TONIGHT at 5:00 PM EST we'll be hosting an admissions webinar with the Georgetown School of Medicine. PLEASE NOTE: Georgetown does not allow their admissions webinars to be recorded, therefore, there will NO RECORDING FOR THIS EVENT!

GEORGETOWN ADMISSIONS WEBINAR
TONIGHT! @ 5:00 PM EST
RSVP HERE!<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScmhHuZwxu4GL8_MbzPTQiJ2yV_Z4uKbGrqBWixu-TlVwOUZg/viewform?usp=pp_url>

This is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about Georgetown, what makes it unique from other medical schools, and its admissions process. If you are interested in attending, please fill out the above RSVP form.

Sincerely,
Sarah and Rae