Hello all!

Whether you’re thriving in your courses or are experiencing some bumps, it’s always good to hear about what has worked for other people and get new ideas/advice. If you are interested in learning more about how to succeed academically at Dartmouth and in your pre-health classes, we welcome you to attend our Pre-Health Community Dinner THIS THURSDAY and hear from a panel of your upper-class peers and Teaching Sciences Fellows about their personal experiences, as well as their tips, advice, and study strategies for academic success.

TIPS & STUDY STRATEGIES FOR ACADEMIC SUCCESS

PRE-HEALTH COMMUNITY DINNER

TOMORROW! THURSDAY, APRIL 13 @ 6:30 PM EST

COLLIS COMMON GROUND

RSVP HERE!

To unsubscribe from the HPP23 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=HPP23