Hello all!

Yale’s Neuroimmunology and Multiple Sclerosis division is looking to hire clinical research associates to start in the summer. To learn more, please see the email below.

Sincerely,

Sarah and Rae

From: Jasak, Sara <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2023 3:42 PM
To: Jasak, Sara <[log in to unmask]>; Marques, Cynthia <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Post Graduate Clinical Research Associate Opportunity- Yale School of Medicine, Neurology Department

Hi All,

Sorry me again. Our Neuroimmunology/Multiple Sclerosis group is now also looking to hire a post graduate clinical research associate. I have attached here the link for applying as well as a blurb about the position. Thank you as always!

Sara

https://forms.gle/Q4EBGLbNJXxqs4uVA

The Yale Neuroimmunology and Multiple Sclerosis division is recruiting research associates to join our groups for a two-year position starting summer 2023. Our investigators are interested in all aspects of the management of patients with MS and other neuroimmune diseases, novel biomarkers and imaging techniques, neurologic outcome assessments, and more.

Primary roles of research associates will include:
•           Managing the Yale Neuroimmunology Data Registry and Biorepository and the the prospective DREAM cohort (Detection Research for Early Asymptomatic MS), including screening and consenting patients, collecting biosamples, processing the biosamples,  performing neurologic assessments, and collecting outcomes data.

•           Managing ongoing investigator-initiated research studies, including studies examining tissue-specific immune responses for patients with neuro-immune diseases
•           Involvement in ongoing clinical research projects and clinical trials, including data collection and analysis, grant writing, abstract and manuscript preparation.

•            Opportunities for grant writing, abstract and manuscript preparation, and to present at conferences.

Research associates will gain extensive clinical experience by interacting with ambulatory patients with MS and other neuro-immune diseases and working collaboratively with the medical team. You are welcome and encouraged to attend department conferences, lectures, and rounds. Our program has a strong record of preparing our associates for medical school and beyond.

The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and able to multi-task, managing a broad variety of duties and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment. They should have a strong academic record, an interest in the neurosciences, and skills in databases and analyses. Competency in basic statistics and programming (e.g. R, Python) would be an advantage.  Applications will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis and strong candidates will be invited to interview.

Image removed by sender.

[...]

forms.gle